Barons of the Stonelands
Laws of Cormyr
- All persons entering Cormyr must register with the officials of a border garrison.
- Foreign currency can only be used in certain locations. Please exchange your coins
for Cormyrean golden lions at your first opportunity.
- Adventurers must acquire a charter before undertaking any operation as a group.
- All weapons must be peace-bonded. The only persons exempt from this law are
members of chartered adventuring groups and members of mercenary groups that
can offer proof of employment.
- Harming cats is forbidden.
- Bow your head to royalty and the local nobility.
- Purple Dragons have the right to search you upon request.
- Hunting on private land is forbidden.